Why have a colonic?
Primary benefits - direct benefits
Secondary Benefits - indirect benefits
**Prolonged use of medication, regular use drugs and alcohol
* Lighter life and Cambridge diet followers or users of other similar programs where the weight loss is achieved by a marked reduction or complete abstinence from solid food consumption.
**Patients with a history of prolonged use of medication or antibiotics, history regular use of drugs recreational drugs and alcohol and those with addictive personality disorder.
How is it done?
Colon Hydrotherapy is a gentle and safe treatment that involves introducing warm, filtered water in the large intestine otherwise known as the colon. This is done through the use of a sterile tube otherwise known as a speculum. The speculum is gently inserted into the rectum and the warm water is introduced through one of its two attachments.?The purpose is to soften and clear the content of the large intestine, removing impacted stool, gas, undigested food, putrid bacteria and to reduce bloating and abdominal pressure.
The treatment is much easier and more comfortable that you could possibly imagine and your dignity will be preserved at all times. The procedure is clean, with no mess or odours because we use a closed system. All the waste passes through the second attachment of the speculum or ?the waste pipe?, which empties it directly into the sewage system.?Equipment used is always single use and disposable and it will be opened in your presence. Our clinic has special arrangements in place for medical waste collection.
Who can have a colonic?
Colon hydrotherapy is suitable for most people. However, we will not be able to treat if you are suffering from the following ailments:
- severe cardiac disease,
- uncontrolled hypertension,
- congestive heart failure,
- severe anaemia,
- any internal haemorrhage or perforations,
- severe haemorrhoids or rectal bleeding,
- cirrhosis of the liver,
- carcinoma of the colon,
- active fissures or fistulas,
- an abdominal hernia,
- recent colon surgery (1 year),
- abdominal surgery (3-6 months),
- renal insufficiency,
Feel free to phone us and discuss your symptoms, an alternative therapy or treatment may be a suitable solution.
Should you have any health concerns please consult your doctor before making an appointment.
Why choose NatPath?
- Highly experienced therapist
- Strong healthcare background
- Recognised by ARCH and CNHC regulatory body?s
- Disposable, single-use equipment
- Purpose built treatment room for colon hydrotherapy
- Excellence in hygiene
- Online reviews by existing clients
- Evening and weekend appointment
- 1 Session
- 3 sessions
- 6 sessions + 2 probiotic implants
- 10 sessions + 4 probiotic implants